Car HUD Head Up Display OBDII GPS Speedometer 2.6'' Dual System Overspeed On-Board Computer Dash Mirror Digital Projection C700S
This device has 2 different systems: OBD and GPS.
If your cars donnot have OBD2 protocol,then OBD2 system is not compatible with your car, please choose the GPS system.
1.OBD Display (upside the button): can work the car with OBD2 protocol cars
2.GPS Display (downside the button): can work to all cars
*Multi functions area:Speed,battery voltage,water temperature.
*Light sensor:HUD can automatically adjust the brightness according to the environment.
*Display channel :LED Display.
*Reflector transmittance: 98%.
*Virtual image distance: 55 mm.
Product high lights:
1. Adjust Speed: When the Speed is not the same as dashboard:Up or down the setting button to adjust.
2. RPM Alarm: HUD will give the alarm when the RPM reach to 5000 r(50=5000r),the alarm can be set youself.
3. Four-stage alarms: 0=alarm off,1=open alarm(when speed at 60,80,100,120KM/H will give alarm)
4. Overspeed alarm: When the vehicle speed reach to 150,HUD will give the alarm,the alarm can be set youself.
5. Dosplay mode: 0 is automatic mode: when speed below 80km/h, hud show all information ;and when speed over 80km/h,hud is in high speed mode,1 is display all information, 2 is high speed mode(only display speed )
6. Brightness adjustment: 0 =automatic brightness adjustment, 1=darkest, 5=brightest,1→5 is increasing
7. Speed unit: 0=KM,1=MPH
8. Water temperature unit: 0=°C,1=°F
9. Start voltage: If HUD cannot auto turn off,change the voltage at 132(means 13.2V).
10. Shutdown time: The default value for HUD shutdown time is 20 seconds,when the car is gas-electric hybrid a, you can delay the shutdown time(e.g. 180s),then the HUD will shutdown in 180s
11. Factory reset: Set to 1,vertically press the setting button for 5s, then return to the display interface.
Write Your Own Review